Companies We Work With
We will work with these companies to find the best rates for you.
WHAT TO DO IF IN AN ACCIDENT
1. Notify local authorities as required by law.
2. Immediately contact your insurance company or agent.
3. Protect against further damage.
4. Do not assume responsibility for the accident
5. Obtain the names and addresses of all witnesses
6. Record details of the accident, noting all damages and how the accident occurred.
7. Make no statements to anyone except the police or a representative of your insurance company.